The EvoCS dedicated volume of the open-access Information & Security: An International Journal (I&S) is now online. I&S volume 33 is under the title "Evolving Concepts of Security." Guest editors of this volume are EvoCS researchers Milos Jovanovic and Tim Sweijs. The volume contains an extended editorial, 7 original papers, ovcerview of EvoCS and information on related research projetcs and initiatives:
- Sweijs, Tim, and Milos Jovanovic. "Assessing Comprehensive Security Approaches in Action: An Introduction."
- Prezelj, Iztok. "Comprehensive Security and Some Implemental Limits."
- Vietti, Francesca, and Roberto Franzini Tibaldeo. "A Human Rights and Ethical Lens on Security and Human Dignity: The Case Study of Syrian Asylum Seekers."
- Bonfanti, Matteo E., and Francesca Capone. "Fostering a Comprehensive Security Approach: An Exploratory Case Study of CBRN Crisis Management Frameworks in Eleven European Countries."
- Ratchev, Valeri, Vesselin Petkov, and Todor Tagarev. "Evolving Security Concepts: The Premium on Governance in the Case of Bulgaria."
- Todorova, Antonia. "Turkish Security Discourses and Policies: The Kurdish Question."
- Nikolic, Nebojsa. "Serbian Security Perceptions: Motivations to Serve."
- Lieberz, Daniela. "Multivariate Statistics of Security Perceptions in Europe."